Facing deportation from the United States is one of the most frightening things that can happen in someone’s life. It is a very stressful and difficult process. Some of the reasons people come before the Immigration Court are because of criminal convictions, unlawful presence, prohibited employment activity and entering US without permission.
It is important to find an attorney who can help fight the deportation quickly.
At The Lira Law Firm, you will meet attorney Monica Lira who is knowledgeable about the court process and who will passionately represent her clients. She cares about her cases and will always give her clients honest answers to their questions.
Monica Lira can help you or a family member from the very beginning of case, including representing clients at detention/bond hearing.
Monica Lira has helped many clients fight their deportation case and win their legal permanent residency. There are several ways to fight a deportation case including some of the following:
- Asylum/Withholding of Removal/Convention Against Torture
- Adjustment of Status
- Cancellation of Removal
- Motion to Reopen Deportation/Removal Proceedings
- Appeal of Deportation/Removal Order
- Suspension of Deportation
- Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA)
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Voluntary Departure
- U Visa (Victims of Crimes)
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Prosecutorial Discretion